Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

Theses cookies are AMAZING! They have a chocolate dough and chocolate chips! But the best part is that they are so so chewy and soft! I hate crisp hard cookies so anytime I say a cookie is good that means its soft and chewy! 
I hope you enjoy these cookies as much as I do!


Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups flour
1/3 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Cream butter and sugars together until well blended and very light. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. In a separate bowl, stir dry ingredients. Gradually add dry ingredients to butter mixture. Mix well. Add chocolate chips. Refrigerate dough for 1-2 hours. (if you want perfectly shaped cookies) Drop by rounded tablespoons full (or use a cookie scoop) onto greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes. (I flip my pan around half way through baking to ensure even baking) Remove from oven and leave on pan for 2 minutes. Then transfer cookies to cooling rack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment